The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero" The Reward: Tales of Alethrion - "The First Hero"

Loved it! The best part of these animations is the universal message conveyed through the characters actions and humanity without the use of dialogue. Well done!

American Alligator American Alligator

I enjoyed this quite a bit! And not just because there was a shot with an alligator writing "Bobby = Coolest" and my name being Bobby... No seriously, it's just a great cartoon!

The Reward The Reward

Epic work guys! Loved every minute.

Waiting 4 Game of Thrones Waiting 4 Game of Thrones

Gotta agree with you. The show def has more (unecessary) sex scenes than the books, tho they both have their fair share. Like some one else said alot of the book has more insight as to what each character is thinking and in the show they had to translate that into dialogue so they had to create characters such as the the redheaded whore that makes her way across the Seven Kingdoms to delve deeper into the characters like Theon and Littlefinger. Over all tho, I couldn't put down the books and I'm eagerly waiting for season three.

Jonimator responds:

Yeah the character Ros did start did get on my nerves, as they wrote in more and more scenes about her, and as a result had to cut out other scenes. Then again you can never expect a TV show to be entirely faithful to the books. I'm still really looking forward to season 3!

Dreaming High Dreaming High

smooth and soothing :)

the anim8ion was solid with a nice use of limited fx. Well done!

if you haven't already I suggest checking out Adam Phillips Bitey Castle Academy. The fx anim8ion course is invaluable! And i promise you won't find a better deal, it's like $25 a month compared to the thousands you would normally spend anywhere eles.

cheers!

Free Wilco Free Wilco

Epic use of pixel art and very imaginative!

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

This is one of the wierdest/coolest things I have seen today!

1st Love 1st Love

This is pretty good. I love your background renders, they are very well composed and had a professional quality to them. I would suggest taking more time to study character animation. The movements you had read good enough to tell the story (which is the most important part btw), but they lack weight and fluidity.

Overall, great job!

Toons These Days: Ep 9 Toons These Days: Ep 9

stop watching cartoons and start making them... to everyone else, not Doodley :P

No but seriously do people not get enough "reality" in their "real" lives that they have to live vicariously through overpaid, terrible actors portrayals of scripted "reality"?

These are questions that can never be answered... lest there be a tear in the fabric of reality.

Enough ranting, great job with your animation Doodley. You raise a valid point and you did so with the stylings of a classic animated character. The simple hand gestures are great and read well, but I personally want to see some movement in the guy. Some "real" movement. The character seems like he was from the "rubber hose" era of animation so make them rubbery arms flop about about!

But that's just the animator in me :P